Ogilvie have recently completed the construction of a 3 storey building comprising new council offices and community facilities for West Lothian Council.
The construction of the new offices involved:
- A primary steel frame with Structural Frame System infill that allowed the envelope to be fixed.
The envelope was a contrast of materials that included:
- High specification caithness stonework
- Brass Cladding
- Stainless Steel Cladding
- Timber – Cedar - Cladding
- Metal Cladding Panels
- Curtain Walling
- Brise Soleil
- The roof construction was a structural deck structure with Single Ply incorporating rooflights & a windcatcher system.
- The roof also had a substantial Sedum Roof area.
The external works comprised the construction of a car park and landscaped garden.