Ogilvie undertook the construction of Lanark Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre for South Lanarkshire Council. The new centre includes:
- 25 metre swimming pool with floating floor and health suite area – including a sauna and steam room
- Hydrotherapy pool with mechanical hoist for easy access
- “Changing village” with disabled facilities, dryside and outdoor changing areas and toilet facilities, complete with vanity areas and hair dryers
- Community café area
- Spacious modern dance studio with sound system, sprung floor and mirrored walls
- 30 station brand new fitness gym, with equipment suitable for users with mobility problems
The facility has also been linked into the neighbouring Harry Smith Centre, which provides facilities for people with physical and learning disabilities.
The Project was completed on time and to budget, meeting all the quality requirements stated by South Lanarkshire Council.